Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Celebration 2019 Artists

Can anyone do me a favor and pickup Jerry Vandersteltís print of ďThe HopefulĒ at Celebration? Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

I'm getting the Jason Palmer for sure. Still love his Padme from years ago.

I’ve pre-ordered the Darth Maul print. I think it looks great.

Can anyone help me out and pick-up and ship to me the Malcolm Tween print? Every Celebration I have not been able to attend, I have been very fortunate to have someone on this Forum be nice enough to pick them up for me. I hope my luck hasn't run out, please PM me.
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

Looking for help in acquiring “the hopeful” print from JV. Please PM me if you can help, thank you.

Iím still trying to determine if I can attend Celebration. Has anyone ever pre-ordered prints and been unable to pick them up? I donít believe you can get any refunds, so you are just SOL unless you can find someone here to help you out?

I am looking for help picking up x2 prints, please PM me if you could help? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if there'll be an opportunity to have your art portfolio reviewed by Lucasfilm / Topps / Marvel officials on the show floor at any point during Celebration Chicago? I've heard there were opportunities to do this at previous Celebrations.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910