Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Galaxy of Adventures Line

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Well I want a 3 inch super poseable Last Jedi figure like Hux made by Hasbro.

Not another expensive Marvel Legends build a figure line where you can barely get one limb piece due to people scalping and hoarding away a bunch of main figures that have a piece of the build a figure
    Too bad, what you want won’t sell. That’s why they don’t make it.
    Anyone who helped fund me, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Too bad, what you want won’t sell. That’s why they don’t make it.

I think Hux made in Vintage Collection style and on a classic Vintage card back would sell and be HTF as well.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I think Hux made in Vintage Collection style and on a classic Vintage card back would sell and be HTF as well.
    Doubtful, he’s a peg warmer in TFA basic line, pegwarmer in TLJ basic line and ST figures on TVC packaging are pegwarmers....so....not sure why he’d be different.
    Anyone who helped fund me, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Doubtful, hes a peg warmer in TFA basic line, pegwarmer in TLJ basic line and ST figures on TVC packaging are pegwarmers....so....not sure why hed be different.
    The ST on TVC packaging are repacks. Put a new figure like Hux out there and it would sell.

But I guess for you to believe something will sell it need to say Marvel Legends on the card.

Persoanlly, if he would ahev been SA, I would have bought more than just one Hux. Then it would have allowed to make more troopers. You cant do that with 5POA Hux. Also would have bought Several Krennic figure, has they been SA.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Think it says a lot the 3.75 wasn't profitable enough for Marvel figures when there's so many of them that are simple repaints and re-use of sculpts almost to a He-Man level. There's star wars sculpts that can be used quite a bit but for the most part each figure has to be original.
    That's my point though. Even with reusable sculpts like what MU and G.I. Joe used, they still became unprofitable. So what hope does a person think that Hasbro can just pump out any figure they want for Star Wars, which use a "unique" sculpts per character. Aside from troops of course.

The point I was trying to get across to you know who above. ^
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567