Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy of Adventures Line

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    the only ones that are worth getting are Luke, Hoth Leia and Darth Vader
    No love for the Stormtrooper? I would have thought people would be all over that since he has a different arm configuration than the Rouge One release.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

broke down and bought Chewie today for my son. now he has all 4 for his stocking on Christmas day
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    No love for the Stormtrooper? I would have thought people would be all over that since he has a different arm configuration than the Rouge One release.
    I’ll get 1, multiple if there is a price drop.

I think it’s a different leg configuration as well. Basically it’s Mimban Stormtrooper with the RO head. Same figure is in the target pack just with the orange RO pauldron. Definitely a figure hasbro should flood the market with for $6 not $10! Imagine how nice they’d work for an emperors arrival scene....
    “What’s a Star War?”

^yuuuup, spot on

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I picked up the Luke, Vader and R2 for my son. passed on Chewie and didn't see the rest of the wave. They rang up at 8.99 per figure at my local Walmart and were in the "Holiday Section" instead of the toy aisles. I'm guessing these are thought to be "Stocking Stuffers"
    Get out of here with facts. We're trying to be mad about products that aren't for us and aren't stocked in the toy aisles.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

For those that have bought them, what are the comics like? Is it a full size comic or a He-Man style comic?
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Here are images of all the figures and comics - oddly enough, the comics look better than the actual cartoon!

http://4lomkuss.com/galaxy-of-advent...elease-images/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Get out of here with facts. We're trying to be mad about products that aren't for us and aren't stocked in the toy aisles.
    lol
    Be nice to find the stuff I'm looking for in the Toy aisle! I get cross merchandising and all, but I'm one of those that don't meander through the store looking for everything. How am I to know to look in Holiday section for normal stuff? In fact If I cannot find an item in the actual dept. it belongs, I leave empty handed.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    lol
    Be nice to find the stuff I'm looking for in the Toy aisle! I get cross merchandising and all, but I'm one of those that don't meander through the store looking for everything. How am I to know to look in Holiday section for normal stuff? In fact If I cannot find an item in the actual dept. it belongs, I leave empty handed.
    I hear ya on that lol. It's been pretty sparse in my area for awhile. Any more I usually have a couple of items I need to pick up when I go toy shopping to make it worth the trip.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast