Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Galaxy of Adventures Line

Yeah, it's kind of weird. This Walmart is the only Walmart like this. I keep expecting the other Walmart's to follow, but they haven't. This Walmart is also where they had a price glitch when the 6" Solo movie wave first hit last year (Wave 27 I think) and had them at $5. Picked up Tarkin, Range Troopers, Han, Lando, Death Star Trooper, and Jawa all for $5.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

These should be 5 dollars take out the comic and have one general tube. They could just market them as army builders and sell general troops alongside select Characters. Its all about delivering a figure at a price point parents can swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of weird. This Walmart is the only Walmart like this. I keep expecting the other Walmart's to follow, but they haven't. This Walmart is also where they had a price glitch when the 6" Solo movie wave first hit last year (Wave 27 I think) and had them at $5. Picked up Tarkin, Range Troopers, Han, Lando, Death Star Trooper, and Jawa all for $5.
    That's crazy! Wish my Walmart would do something like that or the other stories i've seen where new things go straight to clearance! Nice!

This same Walmart restocked again. You can see the old case behind this new one.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

That’s a crazy price for those awesome stormtroopers!

Saw Wave 2 (Stormtrooper/Yoda/Bespin Han) at Target today.

And yes, I agree, these Stormtroopers are awesome!

Is anyone finding wave 2 of the Galaxy of Adventure line for clearance prices? I need a few. Any one willing to pick a few up for me? PM me. Wave one hasn't sold out in my area and I am yet to see these. Got a stormtrooper from indysolo007 but rather pay clearance prices for the rest. PM me.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718