Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fortnite Figures by Jazwares

Fortnite Figures by Jazwares

Saw these at Target today. No interest in the game. I realize it is quite popular. Thought the sculpting and figures were very cool. Nice articulation. 1:18 scale.

4 Pack: Rex, Cuddle Team Leader, Ragnarok, Brite Bomber
    Single Packs: Omega, Bandolier, Raptor, Teknique, Carbide, Drift, Core
    2 Pack with Tower: Raven and Jonesy

Thoughts?

I saw 2 Cuddle Team Leaders the other day at Walmart. But, these were larger than 1:18. More like 6-7". They actually look pretty decent with nice weapons.
    Last edited by sharky; 12-04-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

While I'm not into the game either, they do look very nice. And might be some good custom fodder for SW. I'm definitely tempted on a couple.

Has anyone actually bought any?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    While I'm not into the game either, they do look very nice. And might be some good custom fodder for SW. I'm definitely tempted on a couple.

Has anyone actually bought any?
    I bought everything released so far except for two or three of the loot boxes. I enjoy them all very much.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Bought most of them. Haven't opened them yet. Will do this weekend.

I was a bit amazed. Some of these could pass off as GI Joes and cobras.

Except I saw a video where they are significantly taller than GI Joes. They are a solid 4". I wish I could see a direct comparison with like Han and Chewie in the 3.75" or like Thor or Hulk in the Marvel Universe line. GI Joe doesn't really have any extra tall figures does it?

I am intrigued by these figures simply because they have the articulation and sculpt at the 4" scale that would like to see more with Star Wars. Makes me wonder what possibilities are out there for a company besides Hasbro to make 3.75" action figures.

These Fortnite figures have real potential for reusing parts as well, which Star Wars should be doing more of.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Saw a four pack I hadn't seen before that had some nice weapons. If I wasn't focused on Star Wars these days I'd have picked up all of them.

My only minor complaint would be that some figures seem to only come with a pickaxe and no assault rifle.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Saw a four pack I hadn't seen before that had some nice weapons. If I wasn't focused on Star Wars these days I'd have picked up all of them.

My only minor complaint would be that some figures seem to only come with a pickaxe and no assault rifle.
    Correct on the weapons. There is a pink pinata trojan horse llama type item selling with these figures. It has a Rust Lord figure and tons of weapons.

https://www.target.com/p/fortnite-ll...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast