Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The long road of evolving my Pit of Carkoon diorama (WIP 5/23/19)

I'm so glad to see you're still at it, Daigo-Bah. Your work, even after all these years, continues to inspire!
    "Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!"

YakFace Forums

This has been so much fun to watch develop. Thanks for all the new pics.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Thanks guys! I'm now transitioning to deck details for the barge. Here is the remade deck hatchway, next to the old one ofr comparison!

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

And here it is painted and drybrushed. Looks darker in these pics than in person, probably due to the lighting! I also drybrushed the 2 other hatches a bit as well.

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

And a repaint and slight modification of the deck cannon: I made a small platform on which it stands, drilled out the "knobs" on the ends of each projectile and gave a repaint and drybrushing across the whole thing with the metallic copper paint. Here is a comparison:

The deck gun looks much improved, like a real metal object. Where'd you get the reference photo of the hatch?
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Thanks! Just a Google search actually. I still have some drybrushing of the hull to do, and some deck details, but here are some close-in pics.

And more deck details: the little posts on the front and back, made here from posterboard, straws, a thin floral wire, mini beads, and foamie pieces, then painted.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456