Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: power of the force/ last 17

true enough though i think hes a she :p honestly before the jabba the hutt books revealed/retconned it i always thought ev was a he too
    it all makes sense that the least important ones would be more sought after,
    so question time: if you had a damaged r2 with pop up saber could you just transplant his head onto a new body would he still count as
    what he is? or would some part of the collector code forbid this?
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 01-06-2019 at 06:15 AM.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

ive been wondering about the potf luke stormtrooper blaster. it looks black but is it transparent in light?
    irecently got a imperial blaster that looks black but in light the tip has a couple of points that has a bluish see through tint to it and it floats

A true black luke blaster shouldn't have any light at all shine through it. There are some blue/black blasters that are more black than blue, but when you put a light to them they'll shine blue which is like what you are describing. I believe there has been some tri logo stormy lukes that have been verified as having blue/black blasters packaged with them.

ok well at least it seems authentic which leads me to my next thread reply...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678