Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lets talk about recent finds

You can still pick up rotj mocs under 50 total with shipping on ebay. Usually ewoks or rancor keepers float in that price range. Deals are always there if you hang tight. I scored 3 mocs for 90 at Tampa comic con over the summer.
    Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

ill keep an eye out for good deals on moc figures
    the thing that bugs me about looking for vintage mocs is a lot of people list modern tvc vintage collection figures as vintage figures clearly hoping to trick less eagle eyed collectors.
    meanwhile i just found a good deal. some guy had 3 complete figures (weequay and both klaatus) sold as a bundle for only 24$ though they were listed as barada klaatu and nikto lol :p
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 12-09-2018 at 12:17 AM.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

A local consignment store got a bunch of loose vintage figures. I was able to get a bunch of Ewoks and other random aliens I needed. They have a shell of a Falcon and AT-At for like $15 each, I thought about picking up for parts. I had to go back, because I bought a Rancor Keeper even though I had one and got a Rees-Yees that I thought I had. I may end up buying the lot to either sell on ebay or just give out as gifts for the holidays. I am keeping my eyes on a few Rancor figures out there. My friend usually gets me a $50 ebay card and I picked up a Wampa the last time. If not the Rancor, I really would like the Death Star playset.

Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    A local consignment store got a bunch of loose vintage figures. I was able to get a bunch of Ewoks and other random aliens I needed. They have a shell of a Falcon and AT-At for like $15 each, I thought about picking up for parts. I had to go back, because I bought a Rancor Keeper even though I had one and got a Rees-Yees that I thought I had. I may end up buying the lot to either sell on ebay or just give out as gifts for the holidays. I am keeping my eyes on a few Rancor figures out there. My friend usually gets me a $50 ebay card and I picked up a Wampa the last time. If not the Rancor, I really would like the Death Star playset.
    nice find
    i just got bib fortuna today. is his coat inside supposed to be green? otherwise it all looks authentic enough.
    id like a vintage deathstar too i only have the cell block and chasm sets from 95.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 12-10-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    nice find
    i just got bib fortuna today. is his coat inside supposed to be green? otherwise it all looks authentic enough.
    id like a vintage deathstar too i only have the cell block and chasm sets from 95.
    My great hope is after Jabba's Sail Barrage, the next Hasbro Labs experiment is a fully functional Death Star Playset. Even though I think a full to scale Tantive IV is the next one up to bat.

that would be good stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123