Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Bsjaye1 View Post
    I am the nicest guy in the world. I was upset for awhile about something, but I am only 5’ 3” tall. I doubt I pose a physical threat to anyone. lol
    I have a full 12 inches on you and over 225, lol. It's usually people your size that want to mess with me.
    Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    I have a full 12 inches on you and over 225, lol. It's usually people your size that want to mess with me.
    I am just a life long toy collector. I won’t mess with anyone. I will defend myself if attacked though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsjaye1 View Post
    I am just a life long toy collector. I won’t mess with anyone. I will defend myself if attacked though.
    don't get him anywhere near water though...

I definitely will give this guy a wide berth though, sounds like I might wake up in about 20 large tupperware containers in Bsjaye's fridge otherwise lol.

I'm not on Facebook but it could just be the Russians right?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronthebanker View Post
    don't get him anywhere near water though...

I definitely will give this guy a wide berth though, sounds like I might wake up in about 20 large tupperware containers in Bsjaye's fridge otherwise lol.

I'm not on Facebook but it could just be the Russians right?
    No one is going to touch me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phrynops View Post
    pretty weird
    What his size?

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    I'd only use the term *12 inches* to refer to 12-inch large action figure, or a 12" record. Otherwise, people can twist that number some other way .... if you know what I mean.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_L View Post
    I'd only use the term *12 inches* to refer to 12-inch large action figure, or a 12" record. Otherwise, people can twist that number some other way .... if you know what I mean.
    my regional manager had this big long readers digest motivational story he read that was called "12 inches" ...the kind of thing you would expect in a chain mail asking you to forward to everyone you know...anyway it was quite the punch line the entire rest of the day, even with him

it was referencing the width of a baseball home plate and how it never changes no matter the level of play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12