Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Five Below- the best price for 6" figures

Thanks for the offer Jimmer. I appreciate it. But I'll just wait till it hits around here. I'm not dying to get it.

My store is over stocked with Jyn, Cassian and Krenic. I did break down and buy a Cassian for a custom. Our local store also never got the $5.00 A-Wing or Kylo fighter. But I was able to buy two A-Wings from the website. A while back I also got the last copy of Stormtroopers Beyond the Armor.

A new 5 below opened up about a few weeks ago. Took that Friday off. All they got in was a bunch of the Fist Order Finn.

I had seen that figure on their website. I had hoped that they would be getting that wave which would have Rex, but so far no luck.

Ended up finding the Vader/Probe Droid set at Ross today for $5.99. I never did manage to find it at Five Below. I know they got them in because you can see the Rathtar leftovers.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Yeah I've been to 3 of them and I just seeing rathtars.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    All they got in was a bunch of the Fist Order Finn.
    Fist Order Finn...

Just about every figure has been fist ordered here lately. Order while shaking my fist at WM, or Amazon, or Hasbro.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

They must have got some solid case stock of First Order Finn. He's listed as a single figure, not part of an assortment like the others were.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345