Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys 1:6 Scale Baze Malbus

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnchor View Post
    Hot Toys doesn’t have much to really make in 2019. Sure, we have a Dooku, Ep. II Yoda and a Bespin Leia Coming, but there’s no new movie for the next 13 months!

Make the rest of the Rogue One characters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You also have ROTS Obi-Wan, a couple Alden Hans, a new R2, Crait Luke and an updated Stormtrooper. So Hot Toys has a lot filling the movie void over the next year.

Keep in mind there will most likely be no Episode IX reveal until about same time next year for a summer 2020 release. not to say we'll get any Rogue One goodness in the next semester but definitely more Star Wars from already available material coming our way. Crossing fingers for a few good surprises.

Iím actually shocked they havenít made Krennic.

Quote Originally Posted by Holographic_Elvis View Post
    I’m actually shocked they haven’t made Krennic.

Or Cassian, given he's one of the main characters in the film. As someone else suggested, we might finally get a Cassian because of his new series, but it sure would suck if its in a different outfit than his main Rogue One appearance.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    Or Cassian, given he's one of the main characters in the film. As someone else suggested, we might finally get a Cassian because of his new series, but it sure would suck if its in a different outfit than his main Rogue One appearance.
    Then they should give us two Cassians. 1x RO and 1x TV series. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he wore the same basic outfit in the show as well.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Then they should give us two Cassians. 1x RO and 1x TV series. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he wore the same basic outfit in the show as well.
    T
    Or make it a deluxe figure like some of their others: one Cassian figure with 2 different outfits (Rogue One outfit + new show outfit) that way you can decide which to display him in (or buy two figures).
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    Or make it a deluxe figure like some of their others: one Cassian figure with 2 different outfits (Rogue One outfit + new show outfit) that way you can decide which to display him in (or buy two figures).
    I like that idea........
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12