Thread: New Items Shipping Soon

New Items Shipping Soon

New Items Shipping Soon!

The following items will be hitting our warehouse mid-December through the end of January. We don't have exact dates when they will be ready to be processed, but we wanted to give you the heads-up on what will be shipping the next 2 months.

Princess Leia of Yavin Mini Bust

Boba Fett Collector's Gallery Statue

4-LOM Collector's Gallery Statue

Hulk Ragnarok Collector's Gallery Statue

Wolverine 1992 Blue and Yellow Costume Collector's Gallery Statue

Ant-Man Marvel Animated Statue

Wolverine Marvel Animated Statue

Venom Marvel Animated Statue

Darth Vader Helmet Bookend

Stormtrooper Helmet Bookend

Wolverine Old Man Logan - Collector's Gallery Statue

Han Solo (Solo movie) Mini Bust

Chewbacca (Solo movie) Mini Bust

It's about time for that Yavin Leia mini bust to show up! I'm wondering where the Holiday Fett is, though. Not being listed makes me think he won't be so much of a "Holiday" item, but that is somewhat expected.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

He's coming. He's actually scheduled to land before any of this on the list.

Looking forward to seeing Han & Chewie in hand, Leia too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Looking forward to Fett showing up on time to be delivered prior to Christmas Day as it is a Christmas present from my wife to me for the Holiday and would be nice to have him under the three that day. Santa would be pleased to deliver him for the festivity, but my heart tells me most likely the job will be handed over to The Three Wise Men in January. Here is hoping it will actually happen this December to keep on with the tradition.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    He's coming. He's actually scheduled to land before any of this on the list.
    Awesome!
    I purchased one already, but will there (maybe) be a chance to purchase a second? My friend is not a bust collector, but "needs" everything Fett. (And I'm not giving him mine!)
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Looking forward to Fett showing up on time to be delivered prior to Christmas Day as it is a Christmas present from my wife to me for the Holiday and would be nice to have him under the three that day. Santa would be pleased to deliver him for the festivity, but my heart tells me most likely the job will be handed over to The Three Wise Men in January. Here is hoping it will actually happen this December to keep on with the tradition.
    Christmas miracles do still happen, just ask Charlie Brown!
    Last edited by Django; 11-27-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Haha! I love Charlie Brown. Interestingly, he agrees with me it is a Christmas miracle I get to eat my mother in-law's pumpkin pie every year without landing at the ER. .... With that in mind, I'm holding hope Fett will show up!

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! I love Charlie Brown. Interestingly, he agrees with me it is a Christmas miracle I get to eat my mother in-law's pumpkin pie every year without landing at the ER. .... With that in mind, I'm holding hope Fett will show up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GydLhFZ8zM
    Last edited by Django; 11-28-2018 at 09:57 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Like most, waiting for the Yavin Leia. Cancelled the Solo two pack a few months back but now regret it so will wait until both are in stock and use my PGM voucher & my reward points towards them.