Thread: FS: RARE VINTAGE KENNER STAR WARS GRAIL!

FS: RARE VINTAGE KENNER STAR WARS GRAIL!

Original vintage Kenner Star Wars double telescoping Luke Skywalker, MOC. 1978. 12C cardback.
    Encased and graded 75 by AFA (subgrades c75,b70,f85). Price is $4500 OBO

Will post special delivery so buyer can track every step of the way. PM for more info
    Thanks for looking!

I contacted and said I buy it for asking, paypal, right now.
    Seller did not want to provide pictures with name tag and date. As it was already packed up for shipping.

Being a new account and asking price under market value, with no pictures, there basically are no more red flags left.

99.99% chance of scam.
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

I think he didnít contact you because I ended up buying it straight away. I didnít want to rip off this nice gentleman, so I made him an offer he couldnít refuse, 10k friends and family to Mr. Wakimba Selassie, what could go wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Duskamp View Post
    I contacted and said I buy it for asking, paypal, right now.
    Seller did not want to provide pictures with name tag and date. As it was already packed up for shipping.

Being a new account and asking price under market value, with no pictures, there basically are no more red flags left.

99.99% chance of scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Fettafari View Post
    I think he didn’t contact you because I ended up buying it straight away. I didn’t want to rip off this nice gentleman, so I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, 10k friends and family to Mr. Wakimba Selassie, what could go wrong
    Great score!
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

The join date is such a valuable feature to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by LHSooner View Post
    The join date is such a valuable feature to this board.
    True that!

How long before they close this down?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader