Thread: Fallout 76

Fallout 76

Anybody playing? Kind of underwhelming and the environment is so sterile without NPCs walking around. Not getting good reviews either (typically 5-7 out of 10).
    inter arma silent leges

I’m at about level 9. Need to jump back in it. Next Fallout they need to work on the look of the environment. Next one will prob be next gen. It’s time for an overhaul on the game engine...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I freaking love it, it feels very much like Fallout even with all the changes. Gearing up and doing quests with your buddies is just too cool.

Is it perfect? No, there's lots of bugs but one should come to expect that of a Bethesda game...

This is just the beginning, too. If this game gets rolling updates like GTA or No Man's Sky then things should only get better,
    Last edited by AgentClaret; 11-27-2018 at 01:52 AM.
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by zapcity View Post
    Anybody playing? Kind of underwhelming and the environment is so sterile without NPCs walking around. Not getting good reviews either (typically 5-7 out of 10).
    I LOVE it!!!

YES, it is weird not having NPCs. I am used to them from all Fallout games. YES, its a grind. YES, you spend a lot of time not seeing a soul.

However, I dont get the reviews, its basically a huge map that plays like fallout and I feel completely overwhelmed by the sheer number to things i need to do to survive and i like it, it keeps it interesting and a good challenge to keep grinding.

I love this game tho, I am enjoying everything, yes its not perfect but this game has potential.