Thread: The book is coming!

The book is coming!

Hello there, long time no see This is because I worked hard on the preparations for the book I always dreamed to release. Now that dream comes true. And it was here, on this very forum, where I was encouraged by you all to write more about the figures I love: polish bootleg figures of Kenner originals. The book is on the final stage before release, and lot of friends-collectors will have their contribution in it

Few days ago I started a campaign on Indiegogo, to raise the funds for proofreading and printing the book. The goal was met in 31 hours! That was amazing. Still, the campaign will last till December 18th and it is the best way to get a copy or maybe an occasional t-shirt, as well as to laugh at my funny accent on the video

https://igg.me/at/FarFarAnyway

After it ends, the book will be printed. In January I start to ship it to the backers. A wonderful period of my life will be summarized. I am a happy man. Thank you for your support, guys...

Jakub

Last edited by Jakub; 11-22-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    WTB Polish:
    1st gen Zuckuss ATAT limbs | unart: red Zuckuss, red Commando, yellow Luke, brown Luke, yellow Veers, pink Chirpa
    http://starwarsaw.pl

Thanks for the update Jakub! It sounds like you made it to the end of the long road. Time to stop, look back and appreciate what it all took. I don't even own/ have a bootleg , but this looks like it would be a great addition to read up on, learn more about, and simply get a nice overall base knowledge of bootlegs. I'll bet your level of detail is immense. Maybe after that, I can at least hold a conversation if someone else brings up bootlegs!
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so