Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 Gentle Giant Ltd. Black Friday Discounts

Um, why can't they send a replacement? The bust is still in-stock.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Good question. And, just to play on that broken record again ... why haven't they credited me for sending back to them a defective Luke Jedi mini bust, after telling me I had to pay for the return and thus going against their own returns policy? Questions we will never know the answer to.

As for the the Shoretrooper mini bust, why didn't they ever send Kevin a replacement for his Shoretrooper after seeing pictures of his broken one and telling him to destroy it in order to replace it? Questions ... questions ...
    Last edited by LightSword; 12-17-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

2018 Gentle Giant Ltd. Black Friday Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Got a reply back regarding my broken shore trooper bust.

Thank you for providing the images.

We apologize for the item arriving damaged, we are issuing a credit for $49.83 for this item.

Sincerely,

Customer Service | Gentle Giant Ltd.

Well that is all well and good but I can't buy a new one for that price because I got it when it was on sale.

Edit:

After I wrote them back asking for a replacement they wrote me back pretty quickly saying "Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a replacement for this item."

Awesome.
    If youíre interested, I saw bigbadtoystore.com has the Shoretrooper bust on sale for $51.99. Little consolation for getting let down by GG but itís something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DontDissTheFett; 12-17-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Not sure. They didn't answer me back so I will not be placing any new orders with GG from now on. I had slowed on my GG buying the last few years with more focus on props, hot toys and higher end collectibles and this just nailed that decision to the wall.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456