Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2018 Gentle Giant Ltd. Black Friday Discounts

Dang, better open up my boxes.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Ordered the Shoretrooper Mini bust and the classic bust. Got them this morning and opened them. Classic looks fantastic the mini bust has a giant chip and piece missing of his visor. Really a shame
    I would suggest to contact Customer Center. They are generally very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by cybernick View Post
    I would suggest to contact Customer Center. They are generally very helpful.
    Already did. I am sure it wont be an issue. I ship most everything to my office at work and display it here along with everything else (joys of making art for video games) and was quick to open it because I wanted to put it up on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Ordered the Shoretrooper Mini bust and the classic bust. Got them this morning and opened them. Classic looks fantastic the mini bust has a giant chip and piece missing of his visor. Really a shame
    Jesse,
    Looks like GG didn't take any action to correct the issues that caused the damages to these busts when they first shipped, namely that the clam shell doesn't protect the fragile visor.
    Check out this thread for more info on the Shoretrooper busts and reports from those of us who received them with damaged visors:
    https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthre...1#post19926931

Also, here is my experience with their (broken) promises to replace the damaged bust (due to their poor packaging design):
    https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthre...5#post20033155
    Last edited by skyvvalker; 12-06-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvvalker View Post
    Jesse,
    Looks like GG didn't take any action to correct the issues that caused the damages to these busts when they first shipped, namely that the clam shell doesn't protect the fragile visor.
    Check out this thread for more info on the Shoretrooper busts and reports from those of us who received them with damaged visors:

Thanks for the info. I am sending photos back to customer service now. It reminds me of the Captain Fox busts that arrived with busted guns and hands. Huge pain in the butt.

Easy fix for this is have pieces that are fragile like this keyed and seperate from the main bust and you have some small parts to slide into place. Similar to how Sideshow does their premium formats.

I just got my delivery from the BF sale. I have to say, that Shoretrooper bust is absolutely terrific, GG really hit that one out of the park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Got a reply from GG last week asking for photos of the busted up bust. Sent them right away and haven't heard from them since.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345