Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Droid Collectible Figure

If anyone else trying to put together a complete set and wants to trade their extras, lmk. I'm looking for the all green and the all red droids. I have duplicates of several, just let me know which ones you need.

Picked up 6 of these so far, R2 seams to be the most common or it is just my luck, I got multiples. Is anyone interested in the little sandcrawlers they come in?
    John316

PM sent to you about the Sandcrawlers!

Quote Originally Posted by ctonra View Post
    Picked up 6 of these so far, R2 seams to be the most common or it is just my luck, I got multiples. Is anyone interested in the little sandcrawlers they come in?
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Well, I wanted to find it, but with no luck. Moreover, when I have already lost the hope, I found, but so far from me... And now I do not want to have illusions. it was anything like this.

I'm still looking for the green droid if anyone has an extra. I have these available for trade.

Are these still being made? Went on the 2nd to DL, but completely forgot about these. Didn't notice any, and think I would have spotted them in Star Trader if they were there. I did buy the whole crew from Solo 3.75" though, including L3, that I NEVER saw in stores.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12