Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Icons: Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    it's like the complete vader
    It got my copy directly from the publisher yesterday (a "thank you" because the author used one of my interviews. Awesome to see my name in the credits)

The cover looks dope!!!!! Congratulations for being in the credits!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke View Post
    It got my copy directly from the publisher yesterday (a "thank you" because the author used one of my interviews. Awesome to see my name in the credits)

But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    The cover looks dope!!!!! Congratulations for being in the credits!!!!
    Thanks.
    The book is gorgeous. The book is mostly dedicated to Ford's Solo. Over 110 pages about the OT, 26 cover Legends/EU (books & comics) and the rest is Disney.
    Being a big EU fan I was really pleased with that.

I will review it (in Dutch) later and when I can post pics of some pages (I've been asked not to do so yet until it's officially released)

My copy arrived this morning. I shall pore over it this evening.

Can yoıu guys take some photos of some of the nicer pages?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

I started looking at this tonight. What a beautifully produced book, just crying out to be touched. Very much in the same vein as the Vault book, only focused. Each page features a little snippet of something, a bookmark, a pre production image pasted over the final look. It details Solo's from concept, to character from the Original Trilogy, TFA, Solo and the EU.

I really hope that this book is a success, because I want more. (and I want a Millennium Falcon one.)
    Last edited by Rodders; 11-29-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    I really hope that this book is a success, because I want more. (and I want a Millennium Falcon one.)
    I hope it will be a series and Leia or Luke is next.
    After that C-3PO.

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    Can yoıu guys take some photos of some of the nicer pages?
    There are a couple in my review:

https://www.starwarsawakens.nl/revie...cons-han-solo/

wow thank you very much for the photos... these look great actually.. very tempted to buy one asap!!!

awesome stuff, cant wait to score one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12