Thread: Darth Vader (Dagobah) Collector's Gallery Statue

Darth Vader (Dagobah) Collector's Gallery Statue

Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Here we go once again. The battle of the base. When you run out of ideas with the characters you make a base for the character that will sell to the completist. This base looks like Vader is standing on gummy worms. No sale for me.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Like everything but the base

Just don't collect their 1:8 line.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I like it! I don't collect statues, but I think it's a well designed statue.
    (I'm still 50/50 on the base. Maybe I like it, maybe I don't.)
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Not collecting 1/8 statues, and too many Vaders already for that matter. How about some never released OT characters in the 1/6 scale?
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

Far to many Vader’s already so no interest in this one, looks nice though but the smaller scale would make it off putting too really if I were looking for a new statue (1:6 scale is the preferred choice).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

It's nice but a pass for me, been on the look out for the old 1/6 Darth Vader for a while.

Interesting choice of base. I wonder if we'll see a Bespin theme Vader base for an exclusive this summer...
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett