Rogue One is my favorite by far, but I mostly just skip to the end when rewatching it now. I'd still say it's better than the Prequels, and is a worthy tribute movie to the OT, but it doesn't hold a candle to the OT in terms of quality.

I skipped Solo in the theaters, because nothing about the film looked good to me. Eventually I got a chance to see it when a friend of mine gave me his digital code for the movie. So I didn't pay a penny to see it and was still underwhelmed. I think the cinematography being so dark makes it hard for me to maintain interest and I didn't care at all about any of the characters outside of Han Solo and Chewbacca. In fact, I found Alden Ehrenreich's portrayal of Han to be one of the least objectionable parts of the film. I have rewatched it once and am still pretty "meh.." on the entire film, but I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel now that all of the crappy characters from the first film are dead. Put Boba and Jabba in it and it becomes a definite watch for me.

I liked TFA quite a bit when I first saw it in theaters, even though I knew that I would have hated it if the film had come out in 1999. It was definitely a remake of the original Star Wars, but I liked it regardless. I was even interested in seeing how some of the mysteries presented in the film were resolved, such as Rey's parentage, some kind of explanation as to why she was so good at the Force, and where Snoke came from....

Then we got The Last Jedi. I saw it once in the theaters and haven't rewatched it since. I honestly don't care about the storyline of the Sequel Trilogy anymore and probably won't even go see Ep9 in theaters.