Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cassian Andor TV series - 2021

Someone, I can't really remember who exactly, recently posted how hard it can be to see sarcasm in the written word or something to that extent.
    Last edited by Trooper31; 04-16-2019 at 05:34 AM.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

You should try these...

[sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

Nice!
    Trouble is, you just can't put anything beyond Disney these days....
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    You should try these...

[sarcasm] [/sarcasm]
    I might try that next time...............[sarcasm] or maybe not [sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Nice!
    Trouble is, you just can't put anything beyond Disney these days....
    Fair point....very true.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Good.

But, that almost guarantees that part of the over all arc will be Cassian reprogramming K2SO after he captures him from the Empire. Can't see them not doing that as a storyline.
    this reminds me of the 'Starbuck' arc on the original BSG where Our Hero gets stranded on a planet with a Cylon Centurion and he "reprograms" it for the sake of companionship. Hilarity Ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    this reminds me of the 'Starbuck' arc on the original BSG where Our Hero gets stranded on a planet with a Cylon Centurion and he "reprograms" it for the sake of companionship. Hilarity Ensues.
    ^
    That was 'Galactica 1980' and as it turned out, it was the best episode of the entire series.

I actually liked that episode a lot back then. It was sad to see Starbuck lost, but the episode was cool for someone my age then. I haven't seen it in years, so it might play different for me now.

Thank you for posting this. It was one of only two episodes of 1980 that I was able to watch live back in the day.

Interesting the Captain Picard was in this.
    Hitek Lonoshcin
    Over 40 years of Star Wars collecting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitek_Lonoshcin View Post
    Interesting the Captain Picard was in this.
    Umm, no. Patrick Stewart is Captain Picard. Patrick Stuart was on Galactica 1980.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast