Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mos Eisley Street

Mos Eisley Street

This is basically the scene where Luke sells his landspeeder to Wioslea. It's pretty much complete, sorry that I didn't get any work in progress shots. It's made of wood so it's reasonably solid. The landspeeder is the old POTF2 version, repainted with a damaged engine. I also scratchbuilt the vaporator on the left side (except the chiller bars) and made some wooden blocks into energy doo-dads.

Last edited by yodashizzle; 11-06-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Great job!
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

That looks beautiful!

Looks really great! I like the Bantha droid and gonk as well.

Wow, that's amazing looking. Some of those pics look like set photos, great job.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

I like this one a lot. Thanks for all the pics.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

You are on some kinda roll, Shiz!! Wow! Oh, and don't forget to put Luke's poncho on the landspeeder (or in Luke's hand)
    edit: nevermind, just saw it!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 11-08-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

That's a great dio. I like how it holds a bunch. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Lieutenant Commander

•    
    Nicely done setup and work on the work on the walls! You got the colours just right.
    Bringing it outside gives the proper bright daylight, smart move!
    Would suggest working with a backdrop, like a printed photo, or simply a blue cloth. The brick wall is a bit of a photobomber.
    Do or not do - there is no try.
    Here you can find ALL my Lord of the Rings customs: http://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=92060

Thanks for all the comments guys! Yeah, I definitely agree about the wall. Tatooine is pretty much free of giant tomato plants and 5 gallon buckets, LOL. I will look to keep things more in keeping with a desert atmosphere. I was pretty happy with the walls too, texture and color go a long way in giving a realistic look. I coated the walls with a mixture of baking soda and watered down Elmer's glue. Then I hit it with cream colored flat spraypaint and then sort of stained the surface with very watered down acrylic giving a lot of variation in shades, some more black, other areas more brown and tan.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast