Thread: MR Falcon SE, Anovos, EFX and more for FS

MR Falcon SE, Anovos, EFX and more for FS

Combing this thread to add more items. Few things came up so I need to sell a lot of my collection. Added 4% for PayPal fees if you go that route. Shipping will vary item to item. US only at this time as I have had problems shipping overseas.

Master Replicas MF signature edition $8,000:
    I no longer have the shipping box so I'm looking for a local sale in the San Jose / Bay Area California area. It will come with an acrylic case but that will need to be replaced as there is a crack to the acrylic case itself. I have it on for now to keep the dust out. There is some wear to the bottom base but everything is in working order. All the lights work perfectly All plaques and certificates are included.

Please PM me for more details.

Master Replicas ROTS Vader $1,350. #199 Helmet was only display and is in great shape. I have the COA's as well. I have the foam packing material but no longer the brown shipper.

Master Replicas Mace Windu Saber $750.00:
    # 15 of 1750 Comes with case and COA. I no longer have the shipping materials. # 15 of 1750

Master Replicas Snow Speeder $1,950. #365 of 1500
    Comes with case and COA. I no longer have the shipping materials. May be better for local pick up

Master Replicas Han Solo Elite blaster $2450.00.
    #865 of 1250Perfect shape and comes with all material and brown shipper #865 of 1250

Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster $975.00.
    #1338 of 3500Comes with COA but no packing material. May be better for local pick up

Master Replicas Rebel Fleet Trooper blaster $1,250.
    #1778 of 2500
    Comes with COA but no packing material. May be better for local pick up

Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE $2,400. #568 of 750 Comes with COA and all original packing material.

Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ESB Blaster $975.00 # 964 of 1500 Comes with COA and all packing material

Anovos Death Trooper Helmet $600.00:
    Comes with all packing materials

Anovos TFA Tie Fighter Pilot $600.00: Comes with all packing materials

EFX Millennium Falcon $800.00: perfect shape and only displayed for a few days.

I'll be listing more in the coming days. Along with pics. Again please PM for more details.