Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Toys - Original Trilogy - Deluxe R2-D2

An all-metal 3PO sounds like a good idea until you actually have one. I had the Chogokin 3PO for a long time and the thing was way too heavy. I was constantly scared of it tipping over and doing damage to itself or other things. I used to keep everything in a Detolf too and I kept imaging it taking a fall--as sometimes these things did--and wrecking the whole. Luckily it was very stable and that never happened but it wasn't something that was fun to fiddle with. You just didn't want to breathe around it.

I'm all for having some metal in spots but not all metal.
    Imaginaut

If you still have the chogokin C-3PO and you consider selling it would you pm me?

Quote Originally Posted by movieman78 View Post
    An all-metal 3PO sounds like a good idea until you actually have one. I had the Chogokin 3PO for a long time and the thing was way too heavy. I was constantly scared of it tipping over and doing damage to itself or other things. I used to keep everything in a Detolf too and I kept imaging it taking a fall--as sometimes these things did--and wrecking the whole. Luckily it was very stable and that never happened but it wasn't something that was fun to fiddle with. You just didn't want to breathe around it.

I'm all for having some metal in spots but not all metal.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

I can't imagine HotToys releasing an all metal C-3PO straight off the bat. I can't see myself purchasing one either. I have the Chogokin 3PO and don't have it displayed for fear of it taking a tumble....it is a nice figure though.

As for this R2...more and more tempted....I have a coupon that would be just right for it...
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Would you sell your C-3PO to me? At least the figure will get displayed immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Greejo View Post
    I can't imagine HotToys releasing an all metal C-3PO straight off the bat. I can't see myself purchasing one either. I have the Chogokin 3PO and don't have it displayed for fear of it taking a tumble....it is a nice figure though.

As for this R2...more and more tempted....I have a coupon that would be just right for it...
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Wether on display or not it's too nice a figure to sell....sorry
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Sure, I totally understand.. if you change your mind please pm me..

Quote Originally Posted by Greejo View Post
    Wether on display or not it's too nice a figure to sell....sorry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123