Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

There are typically a bunch of exclusive products to hunt down at these events and Chicago will be no different. Be on the lookout for exclusive action figures, LEGO sets, books, magazines, comics, trading cards, photos, posters and more!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I already preorders my shirt, pin, lanyard and patch with my ticket order.

Hopefully we see some good exclusives as well!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Be interesting to see what Lego comes up with this time around. While the raffle is not too bad of an idea as it saves on early/late camping out and then rampaging across the exhibits floor in a mad rush to find the proper queue line. That being said I did not get picked for it last Celebration and hope my luck changes this time around.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

I did the preorder on the program guide and the patch. I wonder if hasbro will be back , haven't heard much and we are just months away.

Hasbro mentioned in a recent panel that they will be at Celebration. Expect an exclusive as usual.

I would expect all the usual suspects at Celebration. I hope Disney has a booth like they did at Orlando. They didn't have any merchandise at Anaheim which was strange.

Probably cause In Anaheim we was right at the front door to Disneyland and they figure with nothing at the show it would bring more to the park and downtown Disney. But there is a distance from the parks from the convention center in Orlando, so they didn't want to loose any possible sales from what I can gather.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    Probably cause In Anaheim we was right at the front door to Disneyland and they figure with nothing at the show it would bring more to the park and downtown Disney. But there is a distance from the parks from the convention center in Orlando, so they didn't want to loose any possible sales from what I can gather.
    The distance to OCCC to Disney property (with no traffic on I-4) is super close, about 10 miles. Disney has had some awesome pins in the past and hope to see them in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    The distance to OCCC to Disney property (with no traffic on I-4) is super close, about 10 miles. Disney has had some awesome pins in the past and hope to see them in Chicago.
    Speaking of pins. The 'SW 30th Anniver. Commemorative Set' is by far one of my favorite pin collections
    from CV in Orlando. TESB lanyard and eight pins.
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Correct , but alot of people stayed near the convention center didn't even think of, or couldn't afford to go to Disney after the Celebration. So you figure Disney wasn't going to take a chance to miss those lost possible sales without trying.. There was a lot of cool pins from that last celebration, I was only able to get a few, but I would really like to see some at this celebration also..
    Last edited by clonetrooper10; 01-06-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast