Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

basicalyl it was this:
    FUNKO - 3rd week march
    Lego - first week april
    Koto - 2nd week march
    cant recall for Hasbro, Hot Wheels or Hallmark, but im sure its online some place

In other words , its still early and we all just have to wait but that exclusive from Game Stop looks cool .

hasbro exclusives revealed

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ion_183118.asp

jediinsider.com has lots of pix
    Last edited by DarthBaldylox; 02-16-2019 at 04:13 PM. Reason: updates

Looks like everyone will be broke this year lol

Forgive my ignorance but this is my first celebration. How to do the exclusives work? I see people talking about long lines, lottery, etc. I am guessing there is no way to buy something ahead of time then just pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GAT View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but this is my first celebration. How to do the exclusives work? I see people talking about long lines, lottery, etc. I am guessing there is no way to buy something ahead of time then just pick it up.
    1 You see something you want.
    2 You ignore trying to get it at Celebration.
    3 You buy it on ebay after the fact for often a small mark up and save yourself time and get to enjoy other things while there.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

"small markup" is usually 50% or more depending on the reseller and how many folks they've paid to stand in line for them lol

GAT - it varies. funko will do an online lottery signup. Hasbro usually is FCFS, but limited buying 1-2. Hot wheels, 1 per. Hallmark, limited purchase, Lego - lottery of some sort. etc etc. so keep watching all your SWCC news outlets.

Based on what I was reading about Diamond/Gentle Giant at Toy Fair, it does not look like they will have an exclusive at Celebration.

Still hoping they'll have a 3.75" exclusive also

Rancho Obi-Wan is having an exclusive patch and other items for Celebration.

Here's the link to their site:

http://www.ranchoobiwan.org/chicago2019/
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast