Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Bueller? Bueller? No response from Reed POP...
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

I still have no ide how long they are leaving this Pre-order open for?

Well it took 5 emails from me and 3 responses from Reed Pop, but I finally got my login for the online store.

Looks like the pre-order items will be available until 5/31, then they become unavailable for order. They then go into production and shipped out 4-6 weeks later. The remaining in-stock items will be available to purchase until 7/1. Then no items will be available after 7/1.

Got to decide what else to pre-order by the end of the week, since I went thru the hassle of getting the login email. It wasn't fun getting it cleared up and I am surprised Reed Pop followed up, since I've heard many people didn't an email.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Link: https://shop.starwarscelebration.com/
    Looks like today is the last day.
    Last edited by JediXXL; 06-01-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Quote Originally Posted by JediXXL View Post
    Link: https://shop.starwarscelebration.com/
    Looks like today is the last day.
    I got the "Last Day" email today but I never got the "First Day" email, so I don't have an account to login to the store. I had no idea it was open. Customer service is closed on weekends. I guess it's not meant to be.

Hey, did anyone order the badge set from the store and get them? I've yet to receive them and I'm not sure if I contact Reedpop or GrowTix! I know they usually are shipped a little while after the show, but damn...3 months!
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    Hey, did anyone order the badge set from the store and get them? I've yet to receive them and I'm not sure if I contact Reedpop or GrowTix! I know they usually are shipped a little while after the show, but damn...3 months!
    Yes, I ordered a set and they came a few weeks back.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122