Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Picked up the 6 piece puzzle patch set from Yak_Face for $45 shipped
    Last edited by exciter; 05-10-2019 at 07:15 AM.

I have a complete Fan Club Hoth "action figure" patch set from Celebration Chicago if anyone is interested. $70
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

I have a bunch of the pins you need. Message me what your trades are.

Has anyone received an email regarding store items being available for order on a private link from ReedPop? I hear reports of this being sent out, but I haven't seen anything yet.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Has anyone received an email regarding store items being available for order on a private link from ReedPop? I hear reports of this being sent out, but I haven't seen anything yet.
    Yes, I did see reports of an email being sent out on FB, so I checked for mine and nothing. Then I read down a few comments deeper and someone mentioned to check your spam folder. Sure enough, I found the email and was good to go!

Looks like I will be ordering a little bit more and don’t have to pay scalper prices on eBay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Yes, I did see reports of an email being sent out on FB, so I checked for mine and nothing. Then I read down a few comments deeper and someone mentioned to check your spam folder. Sure enough, I found the email and was good to go!

Looks like I will be ordering a little bit more and don’t have to pay scalper prices on eBay!!
    Good that you got the email. I just sent an email to them since I haven't gotten an email yet. I know I wouldn't buy too much more, since I did have luck getting almost all I wanted while at the show.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

Does anyone have a link? I was unable to get anything I wanted in my size.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

We had a hard time getting into the online store,but finally got in. I was able to order the 4 pint glasses, I couldn't get them at the con, because my hands were already full and they were big and bulky(at the time) I just wish they could've made more Porg mugs available.

I emailed them and still never got the link , got to love Reedpop , they can screw up anything..

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    I emailed them and still never got the link , got to love Reedpop , they can screw up anything..
    I didn't get an email, but did send them one. I got a response to submit my badge number, name and email. I did that a few days ago, but haven't heard any follow up. Guess I'll send another email and try one last time. Thanks Reed Pop for not making it easy for all badge holders.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast