Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Swag

Celebration Chicago: Swag

Trading swag has become incredibly popular at these Celebrations. Collectors and fans produce their own pins, patches, stickers, etc. and set out to trade for as many cool little collectibles as they can get their hands on. What do you have planned for Chicago? Post yours here to let everyone know where to find you and what you'll be offering.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

SWC SWAG CREW are already staring to see finalized swag from attendees. I will once again be tracking all the known swag on our FB page. Hoping we can get over the 1000 items tracked this year :O There are some lovely combo patches coming together. I can wait for the clubs and groups to reveal them.

www.facebook.com/groups/swcswagcrew

The 501st Legion swag trade is a must, if you are a member!
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Looking forward to the puzzle patches once again. Hoping there is something Vintage Kenner inspired once again. Love those figure cases from the past, but I fear they exhausted both Vader and C-3PO so...
    As for fan swag, I am more than ready this go around! I have my various patches from the "I Backed the Barge" to Vintage toy logos and hope to have a few more run before April!

My swag is a badge dedicated to Shannon McRandle ( Mara Jade ) and I will be giving so many out each day of the show . I'm doing this so I can give everyone a chance to get this cool badge at the show. Like DarthBaldylox I'm a member of the SWC Swag Crew made of great people giving away free swag. I will also have some different Star Wars patches to trade with, especially since I love patches lol. but check us out at www.facebook.com/groups/swcswagcrew

Quote Originally Posted by padawanbear View Post
    Looking forward to the puzzle patches once again. Hoping there is something Vintage Kenner inspired once again. Love those figure cases from the past, but I fear they exhausted both Vader and C-3PO so...
    As for fan swag, I am more than ready this go around! I have my various patches from the "I Backed the Barge" to Vintage toy logos and hope to have a few more run before April!
    From what Iíve seen and heard so far, vintage and barge related items are going to be a focus, as well as things tied to Chicago in general

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725 View Post
    Any word on the rebelscum tags?
    That will come much closer to the event. Posting a sign-up now would mean a bunch of members signing up and then some changing their plans as we get closer which results in wasted badges being produced.

Thereís also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Thereís also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.
    Ouch...I might be one. I couldn't attend due to I had just retired from the Army that March and had a new job to start.
    Last edited by ISDAvenger; 11-03-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

I'm gonna' be bringing the swag again... Come find me.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast