Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Swag

Quote Originally Posted by SWFanGirl View Post
    From what I’ve seen and heard so far, vintage and barge related items are going to be a focus, as well as things tied to Chicago in general
    It will be like it always is. Wide variety of manyy styles and types. I am seeing folks swapping to fridge magnets this year

My Swag is ready

"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77 View Post
    My Swag is ready

Those are awesome!!! I've been to all of the US Celebrations, but I haven't made it yet to an international one...maybe some day.

I'm the opposite. I've been to both UK ones but this will be my first US event.

Kenobi77 has been a busy bee! Swag looks great I'll be keeping my eye out!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Would any of you be handing out stuff while waiting to get into the Cele.? or on the floor? this sounds exciting.

lots of folks do their handouts while in any and all lines even before doors open

I know its early but I really wanted to share my swag for Celebration Chicago!! I'm really blown away with how they turned out. Im sure most people here recognize that this is the image from the special charity screening for The Empire Strikes Back back in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnLover View Post

I know its early but I really wanted to share my swag for Celebration Chicago!! I'm really blown away with how they turned out. Im sure most people here recognize that this is the image from the special charity screening for The Empire Strikes Back back in the 80s.
    Those are amazing and will be highly sought after! "impressive... most impressive!'
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast