Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Photo-Ops

If you purchase a photo op, does that include an autograph or do you need to purchase each separately?

You have to purchase each separately.
    Its called a tan. I live on a lava planet.
    Iím very good at backflips. I believe I overshot my target. And Iím on fire.

Sorry a Celebration new-by. Does anyone know how the pre-sale autograph tickets will work? I purchased a ticket, but only the day/date is specified and not the time of day. Is it just first come first served for everyone holding a ticket for that day?

I believe that Epic Photo Ops (the seller) uses Groups to space out their autograph sessions. It is surprising that this hasn't been listed yet. I suspect as Celebration gets closer these groupings will be known.

FYI, I am attending C2E2 in Chicago shortly before Celebration and my autograph purchase there has a specific time. And that purchase was thru Epic Photo Op as well.

Hopefully, all will be clear in time. Or there will be a logistic nightmare when everyone shows up at once for their autograph.

It is also possible that you can go anytime on that specific day.
    Last edited by Antman; 02-23-2019 at 05:20 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

i think Von Ohlen (Topps) just mentioned this in the latest starwarsautographnews podcast. The days are broken down into groups, those groups get assigned time frame. If you are GRP-C, you have to wait until GRP-C starts lining up, BUT if you are busy, you can get in line for any other group AFTER GRP-C. same as Orlando was with Topps

The question now is what group will pre-orders be placed in?, since it is not mentioned during the purchase. I hope the earlier you buy the earlier group you get into.

Only time will tell if all goes smoothly.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    The question now is what group will pre-orders be placed in?, since it is not mentioned during the purchase. I hope the earlier you buy the earlier group you get into.
    That is my hope as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Only time will tell if all goes smoothly.
    And by then, it’s too late.
    "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I Corinthians 2:9 NIV

New Autograph signers up. I nabbed Alan Tudyk.
    "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I Corinthians 2:9 NIV

Excuse my ignorance but I am new to the whole celebration auto/photo deal. If I purchase an autograph can I take a picture with my own camera or is the only way to have a photo taken with the professional service. I am guessing greed prevails here and you have to pay if you want a picture. Thanks

If you want a photo, you need to do a photo op. Theyíre getting pretty strict about not letting cameras at the autograph tables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast