Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Art

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    Christian Waggoner. Jerry Vanderstelt. Russell Walks. Spencer Brinkerhoff.
    All FOUR in attendance. All I need.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  2. #22
    Official poster is blah to me. Looks rushed, and character choice has me like
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    You know Disney will find a way for Phasma to live and be in the next movie as crazy as it is.
    Yeah, not wrong. I wish she had better moments. Such a cool design and high hopes when first teased.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Yeah, not wrong. I wish she had better moments. Such a cool design and high hopes when first teased.
    I hear rnbuda, some of the charaters we get so high hopes for and some how let down in the end. I guess it's the times or we just getting old lol.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    You know Disney will find a way for Phasma to live and be in the next movie as crazy as it is.
    She survived Death Star III exploding, so I say she can survive a fall. They never showed her die.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

  6. #26
    February 4, 2019: Final art due

    Today is the official art deadline.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    She survived Death Star III exploding, so I say she can survive a fall. They never showed her die.
    I thought that was just Snokes ship she was on in the Last Jedi , didn't think they created a death star again.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    I thought that was just Snokes ship she was on in the Last Jedi , didn't think they created a death star again.
    Death Star 3 was was the Starkiller base planet n TFA. Then she was on Snokes ship "The Supremacy" when it mostly blew up.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

  9. #29
    I asked @acme archive if they could tell me when preorders would happen. Here is the reply:

    "That announcement will happen sometime later this week or early next week. Still getting thing together with all of the artists that are a part of the Celebration release.

    Thanks for the message"
    Last edited by Hutt; 02-20-2019 at 04:36 PM.

  10. #30
    Attending Star Wars Celebration Chicago this year?

    April 11th-15th 2019 at McCormick Place

    Don't miss out on the Artist Pre-Orders starting February 27th on Dark Ink!

    Pre-Orders are for Attendees only and must be picked up at Celebration

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •