Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Guests

I wonder if they are going to sell the autograph tickets online again at the site. And I agree with PrincessOrgana with them pre sold tickets and having everything out by time they should of had there sh#% in order. But who knows what this year will bring, hopefully not another headache.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    I wonder if they are going to sell the autograph tickets online again at the site. And I agree with PrincessOrgana with them pre sold tickets and having everything out by time they should of had there sh#% in order. But who knows what this year will bring, hopefully not another headache.
    There’s no reason we should have to stand in a line to pickup said tickets. So many other smaller conventions use mobile tickets on your phone with barcodes. Time for them to get with the times and eliminate at least one line to stand in.

I agree with you Epsilonjedi, you would think but we will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by clonetrooper10; 01-06-2019 at 04:31 PM.

No name voice actors for a show no one likes, great.

You just whine every year about everything, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_C View Post
    You just whine every year about everything, relax.
    No need to resort to personal attacks if you don’t have anything to add to the conversation.

I just did add to the conversation by pointing out your year after year negativity. It's not a personal attack, like I said, relax.

No need to resort to personal attacks if you don’t have anything to add to the conversation.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Maybe Celebration isn't for right for you. Have you looked into Empire Con?

https://www.empireconla.com

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

I just looked into Empire Con and it reminds me of the old conventions I used to attend in '77 and later! it really sounds like fun. As for this up coming Cele. no, I don't see any outstanding guests yet, I don't always support the Disneyisms , but this is Cele.! it's just good to be with fellow fans and the genre. I don't personally know ANYONE from past Cele's. but I recognize their faces and costumes,(even if they are dressed as different characters,) there is an aura of familiarity from all the fans that makes one feel like you know everyone! I would like to get to know people, but I'm a Force-ghost most of the time-watching.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast