Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Guests

Financially viable? These guys are making huge sums of money. They can bring in these guests and make a nice profit. I would also like to see Dennis Lawson, and Hayden Christianson again. How about we also have all the X-wing pilots in for an X-wing reunion !
    A Return of the Jedi "Jabba's Palace" reunion If Lexington Comic con can make it financially viable Reed pop can too.

Omg. Now having fantasies about a possible solo cast signing.
    Oh oh.... now fantasizing about Topps sub contracting Official Pics to handle Celebration!!!

We see how these guys will screw this one up , like they did the last Celebration. And we see how the photo ops will go too. I really miss OPX at the Celebrations alot more fun and better organized.

FanthaTracks posted a video from NYCC with the Topps gang. they talked about their plans for SWCC

Wow authors is their big first guest announcement? Why are these even considered guests??

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Wow authors is their big first guest announcement? Why are these even considered guests??
    Timothy Zahn and Katie Cook and many others I think are worthy of an announcement

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRogahn View Post
    Timothy Zahn and Katie Cook and many others I think are worthy of an announcement
    Katie seems like a given to be accepted for artist alley at this point. Doubt she would be on a standard guest list.

Agree! I would think a given for artist alley

I'm pretty sure Hayden Christensen will be there. Just a guess, but....

First off I will say as far as photo ops, they better get their Sh&% together as Orlando was a frickin mess from the time they opened the doors. By the last day, they seemed to have gotten it under control, but there was NO EXCUSE for this to ever have been like this. It was like they had no prior knowledge of how this should go. Unforgiveable.

That being said, I would love to see a panel and photo ops with Solo cast members like Emilia, Donald and Alden. Any new blood is good! I love all of our veterans and I've seen them many many times, but it's always nice to add someone who you were surprised to see. Last time it was Hayden and we jumped right on that. It may be a far off fantasy the possibility of seeing Ewan would be a dream come true. A dual photo op with Ewan and Hayden...Utopia! Anyway, with Solo having come out recently and the anniversary of TPM, we are really hoping for some exciting announcements!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast