Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Have you already purchased your passes for Chicago? As of this post, 5-day badges, Friday badges & Saturday badges are completely sold out. There are still badges available for Thursday, Sunday and Monday.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Got my 5 day badge the day they were put up for sale. Thereís no way Iím gonna miss this. Itís a homecoming for me since Iím originally from Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my 5 day first day they went on sale , I told people they sell fast . Its been a long time since a celebration was in the midwest, closer for ones that haven't gone since C3..

Got VIP
    Looking forward to the celebration

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRogahn View Post
    Got VIP
    Looking forward to the celebration
    Lucky! I'm 0 for 3 on trying for a VIP pass!

5 day for me.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

5 day for me. Tried for VIP but the Force was not with me (but my wallet was relieved I guess).

Lucked out that a friend got me VIP since I've gotten VIP for him in the past. They were gone by the time I got in.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I was pissed cause I didn't get VIP so I didn't buy any tickets. When I finally
    went back to buy the tickets 5 day passes were sold out. Had to buy individual
    day passes. At least I have my tickets. No more worrying about that.

Tickets

Hey guys, what options are left for tickets this late in the game? Stubhub? Any other avenues open?

Join the facebook group. People are posting they can't make it every day
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast