Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Toys r' Us but of course they're mostly out-of-business now.

Does anyone still have any passes they want to sell? Please PM me. Thanks!

Edited: Nevermind. Got two passes today!!!! The Force is with me.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master; 04-06-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    Owwwwrrrgghh Awwrrraahhhhhrrrgg

Leave feedback for me here

So do I need to activate my passes to get in or is that only for lotteries and other bonus stuff?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Question for convention veterans. I bought 2 5 day passes from someone on the facebook exchange page. I have activated one of the badges, and yet I CANNOT preorder anything from the store, and cannot register for ANY of the panels or for ANY of the exclusive lines or anything else. Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? I have put in a question to customer service, but the deadline for panel and other lotteries is TOMORROW. HELP!!!
    Owwwwrrrgghh Awwrrraahhhhhrrrgg

Leave feedback for me here

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master View Post
    Question for convention veterans. I bought 2 5 day passes from someone on the facebook exchange page. I have activated one of the badges, and yet I CANNOT preorder anything from the store, and cannot register for ANY of the panels or for ANY of the exclusive lines or anything else. Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? I have put in a question to customer service, but the deadline for panel and other lotteries is TOMORROW. HELP!!!
    None of those functions are available on the app just yet, for anyone. If you haven't done so already, you can register for Celebration Stage and exclusive lotteries on here before the deadline https://www.swclottery.com/group_lot...rs_Celebration

Reservations for both the Galaxy and Twin Suns Stages go live Wednesday 10am CST for VIP's and Thursday 10am CST for regular attendees on the app.
    Last edited by Lord_Bacon; 04-07-2019 at 09:58 PM.

I have an extra "Fast Pass" from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can make use of this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the Hasbro Pulse e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by JediJones77 View Post
    I have an extra "Fast Pass" from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can make use of this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the Hasbro Pulse e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*
    Unfortunately, I don't think a transfer is possible with a Photoshop change. You need to show an ID.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678