Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Shipping notice was sent for badges, no word on anything else.

I do have a question about the Bounty Hunter tickets, are those included with the 5-day tickets or do they need to be bought separately? I'm curious because I bought the 5-day pass back in June within an hour of them going up for sale. My wife bought the Bounty Hunter tickets in November. I can't seem to find anything about the bounty hunter tickets on the celebration site. So do those give us any additional benefit over the 5-day tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBalls View Post
    Shipping notice was sent for badges, no word on anything else.

I do have a question about the Bounty Hunter tickets, are those included with the 5-day tickets or do they need to be bought separately? I'm curious because I bought the 5-day pass back in June within an hour of them going up for sale. My wife bought the Bounty Hunter tickets in November. I can't seem to find anything about the bounty hunter tickets on the celebration site. So do those give us any additional benefit over the 5-day tickets?
    I believe the bounty hunter tickets are for Thursday admission only and that is already included with the 5 day pass.

Spectrum is correct. The bounty hunter ticket is just a single day Thursday ticket. They got creative with the name instead of calling it preview night like some other cons. It is included with the 5 day pass.

Did everyone get their shipping notice for badges? I didn't see one for mine yet.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

I didn't get a shipping notice, but the pre-shipment label was created according to Informed Delivery on the USPS site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski View Post
    Did everyone get their shipping notice for badges? I didn't see one for mine yet.
    I don’t have one either.
    "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I Corinthians 2:9 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski View Post
    I haven't received any shipping notice either for my badge, nor have I received any pre-order merchandise yet.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I haven’t received any notification for my merchandise.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I have received my notice for my badge 2 days ago. if anything else comes with it, I'll let everyone know, maybe, by that time you all will have yours too!

Make sure you guys check your spam folder also ,I found my notice in there.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast