Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: VIP Tickets

Celebration Chicago: VIP Tickets

Were you one of the lucky few able to obtain VIP tickets? Discuss here!

If you purchased one and are trying to sell it, you'll need to contact ReedPOP! directly to have the name transferred over. Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell. This is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased the now sold out passes.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

VIP here
    Looking forward to finding out what the print will be

VIP ticket holders...who's had VIP before? Who's a first-timer?
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I've been lucky enough to have VIP since they started doing them (don't hate me). Part of me misses the 'line community' (it was especially fun waiting on the roof of the Indianapolis convention center the first day at Celebration III), but as I get older, and the crowds get bigger, the thought of sleeping on a concrete floor to get into a panel does not appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77 View Post
    VIP ticket holders...who's had VIP before? Who's a first-timer?
    first time w/out VIP and im gonna be lost. lol

First time with VIP
    2nd Celebration (III in Indy)

Had vip 2x before, missed out at c7 and c8 although I had exhibitor badge, have vip again for Chicago. Interested to seeing if some of the changes done at c8 will also be done at c9 - like if they actually enforce the line jump tickets or just have a separate vip line for different guests and vips can line jump repeatedly without checking the line jump tickets.

I've had VIP for the US Celebrations since CV. Each experience has been different. For the line jumps, it depended on who was working. Sometimes the jumps got punched and sometimes they didn't.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lucked out and got it again

I had VIP in London and my friend was lucky enough to get 3 VIP tickets for Chicago. This will be my wife's first VIP experience.

I also have some VIP swag to trade with other Chicago VIP's.... message me for a preview of what you will get!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast