Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: VIP Tickets

I bought for Orlando. The seller submitted my shirt size for his "order", mailed me all his documents from when he purchased to when he received updates. After
    he had his badges, he then changed all data to be in my name. I got to orlando, Brett was on my stuff and my shirt was right size. as much as they dont want to see resales of any tickets, they are WELL AWARE its happening. dont sweat the transfer, just get your shirts ordered in right size, get badges and then its much much easier.

Closer to Celebration, there will be someone from Reed who contacts the VIP ticket holders. In Orlando, I gave the holder of my second VIP ticket's information to him so when it was registration time, my +1 could check in, no problem.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Anyone been contacted yet? Looks like there's an early check-in on Thursday for VIPs for the exclusive Celebration Store shopping, but that's all I've heard so far.

VIP email just went out.
    Lookin good

Private bathrooms at Wintrust Arena! whoo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by jeditrainee View Post
    Private bathrooms at Wintrust Arena! whoo hoo!

We can VI PeePee all day!

Haven't gotten my email yet.

On another topic, since Hasbro/Lego/Funko are doing the lottery thing for exclusives, does that mean that the VIP early access window is no use for those? Or will there still be some available every morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Lam View Post
    Haven't gotten my email yet.

On another topic, since Hasbro/Lego/Funko are doing the lottery thing for exclusives, does that mean that the VIP early access window is no use for those? Or will there still be some available every morning?
    If VIP's are treated the same as before. I was VIP in Orlando last Celebration (great experience), I could only get the exclusives that weren't in lotteries. At that time Hasbro wasn't one, and I had no issues with getting the X-Wing Luke 6". So, to answer your question, I would assume those booths are off the table and VIP early access won't help.
    Last edited by Antman; 04-02-2019 at 12:49 AM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Thanks. I will expect that same setup, and have already entered the lotteries.

Still no VIP email. Where's my email, people!?

Private bathrooms? to me, that's going a little too far. watch out for those cooties!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast