Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Transportation

I’m going solo so I need all the help I can get. I just need two nights stay since I’ll be camping out for Friday and will probably leave Sunday afternoon. Don’t need to go Monday.

how reasonable are the taxis in chicago? are they more than uber?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    I’m going solo so I need all the help I can get. I just need two nights stay since I’ll be camping out for Friday and will probably leave Sunday afternoon. Don’t need to go Monday.
    Looks like you won't be able to camp out with this new system that Reed put in place with the badges. They said no camp outs at all this time around.

Is there any parking around there? I'll be driving up from Central Illinois for Friday and then leaving in the evening.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Parking info for McCormick itself can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Is there any parking around there? I'll be driving up from Central Illinois for Friday and then leaving in the evening.
    Yea you might want to prepay and reserve your parking ahead of time or you may have a hard time finding something close.

Anyone know if there are shuttles from the Celebration hotels to the convention center? I'm at the Sheraton Grand, which is a couple miles away.

Yep, shuttle info can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    Yea you might want to prepay and reserve your parking ahead of time or you may have a hard time finding something close.
    Careful with that reserved parking. I believe on read somewhere, that people at C2E2 had problems with it. They had to wait well over an hour for a spot to open up in some cases.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast