Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Restaurants

Aurelio's is giving a 10% discount on meals to help support a local charity, TreasureChest.org. Its a great charity, I am working with them in the SWAG CREW booth as well. get the flyer here and info here https://www.facebook.com/events/382233282561472/

There's a place not too far from McCormick called Ricobene's. It's a small restaurant that has fantastic food!! My wife took me there for the first time last year & it's AWESOME!! I highly recommend it!!

I used to go to the one on Pulaski! Good stuff.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Last month when my Wife & I were down in Chicago we ate at an awesome steak house, The Tortoise Supper Club. It reminded me of an old Chicago style steak house, with the dark wood walls and red leather. Bought a nice sized ribeye with bone marrow butter for about $40 or $50. I would definitely recommend it.

any recommendations for the best deep dish pizza near McCormick place?

^ Now that's a loaded question.

I'll be hitting up Giordano's for sure. Looks like the closest is ~2.3 miles from McCormick Place.

Not close, but another vote for Giordanos!
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    ^ Now that's a loaded question.

I'll be hitting up Giordano's for sure. Looks like the closest is ~2.3 miles from McCormick Place.
    Thanks Iíll look into it...

Most of the pizza places in Chicago do deep dish, except for the chain type like dominos, pizza hut,and little ceasars. But the rest do chicago deep dish, Nancy's, Rosati's , Aurelio's and Giordano's. So you can go off that and find the one you like the best. Aurelio's we have a !0% discount which you can find the link on Darthbaldylox post that helps a local charity Treasure Chest for kids with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10 View Post
    Most of the pizza places in Chicago do deep dish, except for the chain type like dominos, pizza hut,and little ceasars. But the rest do chicago deep dish, Nancy's, Rosati's , Aurelio's and Giordano's. So you can go off that and find the one you like the best. Aurelio's we have a !0% discount which you can find the link on Darthbaldylox post that helps a local charity Treasure Chest for kids with cancer.
    Thanks this was helpful! Much appreciated!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast