Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

6 inch Black Series Mace Announced

3.75 Vintage Series Poe Repack Announced. Poe looks like he has photo real face printing though?

I wouldn't say no to a Poe that actually looked like Oscar Isaac.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Ugh! Why am I not surprised. This line is clearly just about selling cardboard.
    “What’s a Star War?”

That Poe should come with to alternative pilot heads to make it buy able.

HELL YEAH. Look how good Poe looks! I hope they re-pack every single Black Series Sequel Character with photo real. At this point I could care less if thats all they do. Because this looks fantastic

Shoot that is worth a 2nd purchase. Looks really good.

Sigh... Another passable figure.
    If this is all they plan to do, then TVC truly isn't for me anymore. Well, it was fun while it lasted 6 years ago. If hey can get enough people to buy so many repacks on Vintage card, more power to them. But I don't see it lasting long. OT figures I can understand, but the rest don't even belong.

I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to end it. With their release schedule its gonna take two years just to wrap it up with Yaks, Klaatu, and Crait Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Original Trilogy collectors have gotten so many figures over the years that the collectors have split into various niche segments. There's a lot of collectors that are trying to finish out mos eisley aliens,jabba goons,etc and would then consider their collections complete. My concern would be that after the initial vote ,that knocks out the big collector wants, it turns into figures being made that only 2 out of 10 collectors have any interest in.
    True. But as time has gone by, some of those very figures have become outdated. Thus we can always ask for updates to said figures, as it seems our requests for ANH Leia isn't getting any love. Not to mention Piett or Ultimate farmboy Luke, that a few of us have tossed out there. So while "new" candidates are decreasing, we still need the updates.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Okay. Now THAT is worth buying. If they had given that same treatment to the repacked Jyn or Rey, I would have been ALL over it.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

I get that repacks are necessary to keep the line moving, but this is ridiculous. TFA is not quite a few years old now. So releasing TFA figures on vintage cards could happen any year. There’s no need to release them all right out of the gate because those movies aren’t current. Solo figures, sure, makes sense, that’s the most recent movie. So why are we rushing TFA and rogue one figures that hung around at retail in the clearance bin?? These figures could come out in 2020 or beyond with the same effect. Maybe they’d do better because the clearance version wouldn’t be on the pegs right next to it!
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    HELL YEAH. Look how good Poe looks! I hope they re-pack every single Black Series Sequel Character with photo real. At this point I could care less if thats all they do. Because this looks fantastic
    I agree, Poe looks good, but so does the TBS version and the TLJ basic version. Will you honestly purchase all these TVC rehashed figures with slight deco changes? Seems like a sure fire way to bring the line to a halt.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast