Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Poe Dameron

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Technically though, we can now say Han is from a new Movie.
    Which I'd actually buy just about anything from that movie over anything from TFA/TLJ etc.

He wore enough outfits to have made up 4 waves by himself! Reminds me of Padme and Leia.lol
    Funny enough that when I think of the "new" movies I tend to only think of TFA/TLJ. Rogue One and Solo feel like that fit right in and belong.

I'd even almost throw TFA in there. I liked that movie.

Great change in the face/head, no doubt. But $14 bucks for a repacked figure w/ a new head from one of the Disney movies? Meh, not so sure.

Looks like the same head as the BS 375 with just a different paint job applied for the shoot/prototype image.
    Last edited by Vorax; 12-01-2018 at 11:30 AM.

I used my Walmart Poe to make an articulated C'ai Threnalli so I'll be looking to buy this Poe when it comes out. I only decided to do it cause of Hasbro releasing this with the new face print technology.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Fortunately I already had several clearance Poe figures from TBS, as I had this swap in mind at the time.

You did more work that I though, I just swapped the head over to Poe's body. He's not an important enough character to warrant surgery. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

If I had any know-how for customizing, I'd do this for a few others too. Looks really good!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567