Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Poe Dameron

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    It does. the product video on amazon UK confirms it can accommodate either.
    Cool. But, now the speculation begins. R2 was always Luke's droid. BB-8 is technically Poe's droid. Why is R2 riding with Poe and not BB-8?🤔 Who gets ownership of R2 now that Luke is gone? And where does D-0 fit into all this?
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Really trying to not give and and get the X-Wing...

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Cool. But, now the speculation begins. R2 was always Luke's droid. BB-8 is technically Poe's droid. Why is R2 riding with Poe and not BB-8?樂 Who gets ownership of R2 now that Luke is gone? And where does D-0 fit into all this?
    You're really asking the big questions here. Droids are sentient beings...not slaves as Lucas said
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Really trying to not give and and get the X-Wing...

I tried and failed....lol Bossk's bounty did a youtube review, and it's on par quality wise with the BMF. (well as much as an X wing could be)

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    You're really asking the big questions here. Droids are sentient beings...not slaves as Lucas said
    I just want to know who the sick **** was that programmed droids to feel pain.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

It was the Robot Devil from Futurama.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112