Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master - VC**

Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master - VC**

Please use this thread to discuss the reissue of Luke Skywalker that'll be released in the Vintage Collection line:

Thoughts on this figure?

Is this photo not of TBS6 version? The face wrists and knees look like 6” scale to me.

Why haven’t we seen hardly any carded images? A lot of these figures we already have or at least seen before. What would been nice to see was these guys carded
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

We got carded samples of part of wave 1 coming in april. Other waves, from which this Luke will be par of, are coming later this summer.

Well, I already have Luke, but it's really good to see this get a repack with the aftermarket prices and everything.

It's not a straight pack. They added wrist hinges and rocker joint ankles.

Edit: I'm wrong. It's just a re-pack.
    Last edited by HothHan; 02-20-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    It's not a straight pack. They added wrist hinges and rocker joint ankles.
    It is. PR simply made a mistake and released a photo of the 6" instead. If you look at the actual Toy Fair floor pics, it's the exact same Walmart figure. Plus, if you compare this PR photo to a 6" PR photo, you'll see it's the exact same photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    It is. PR simply made a mistake and released a photo of the 6" instead. If you look at the actual Toy Fair floor pics, it's the exact same Walmart figure. Plus, if you compare this PR photo to a 6" PR photo, you'll see it's the exact same photo.
    Yep you are right. Slightly disappointing...

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    We got carded samples of part of wave 1 coming in april. Other waves, from which this Luke will be par of, are coming later this summer.
    I'm just saying its kind of a waste & letdown to show all these shots of upcoming vintage line figures without the cardbacks. And these are not the only figures slated to release later this year that we saw at TF. Were there any new cards shown other than what we already knew about and seen before?
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

it's a pass for me. already have 2 of the black series ones. don't need another. plus I'm an opener so the cards are going to be trashed anyway. so far out of the Wave 1 I need Snoke and the Doctor.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast