Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

WTB VC01-VC115 Unpunched, MOC + MIB TVC Vehicles and 2/3 packs. My Feedback

WOW! I NEED that Luke set yesterday!!

Very annoyed that the three Luke's were the only new TVC reveal, and doubly annoyed that they're not individually carded (like the skiff guard 3-pack). I *NEED* that X-wing Luke on his classic card. Very nice figures.

My favorite one of the 3 is Stormtrooper Luke. The Jedi luke hair doesn't look right, and I actually like my original X-Wing Luke on VC much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Very annoyed that the three Luke's were the only new TVC reveal, and doubly annoyed that they're not individually carded (like the skiff guard 3-pack). I *NEED* that X-wing Luke on his classic card. Very nice figures.

I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post

Looked better when the pic was blurry. Why does XWing Luke look strung out?? If didnít know any better, Iíd think this is Rust Cohle in X-Wing Gear!!!! DOUBLE SECRET BONUS POINTS TO HASBLO FOR ONCE AGAIN ROBBING US OF LUKE WITH JABBAS PLACE CARDBACK
    Last edited by ManWalrus; 04-12-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Am I the only one who's excited about a potentially accurate (non-sleeved) cloak for Jedi Luke? I'll be picking this up just for one of those. A bit sad really, otherwise I'm happy with the versions I already have.
    Last edited by Otter; 04-12-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

I'm honestly really excited for all of the movie film figures, including the Lukes. They look incredible and definitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Am I the only one who's excited about a potentially accurate (non-sleeved) cloak for Jedi Luke? I'll be picking this up just for one of those. A bit sad really, otherwise I'm happy with the versions I already have.
    No, I definitely agree! Also glad we finally get a properly scaled Stormie Luke. I hope Hasbro releases all 3 of these in the future in the VC. I feel like Luke should never be a con exlusive. Especially in his Jedi outfit!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast