Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - #VC141

Dumb re-releases like these take up valuable and much needed slots for new figures of pre-existing characters and fresh newer characters to be added( and a lot sooner). We need SA Mudtroopers, FO Snowtroopers and FO Tie Pilots. We could use an SA Qi'ra, Dryden and especially Solo Maul. So many figures need to be made.
    Last edited by Vorax; 10-30-2018 at 05:19 PM.

I am a buyer, dont have a modern Chewie.

How is that possible since they always release one, the BS series had one not that long ago,lol.

Besides the previous Black series open mouth Chewbacca, i think other people besides me already have a Chewbacca figure by now.

Plus other people who claim they still dont have a chewbacca figure, either they're lying or they actually still dont have a more modern Chewbacca figure. That boggles my mind

This and the R2 are for new collectors. Just pass on it and let them have this.

I bought at least 4 versions of of this body and at least one duplicate of Sandstorm Chewie.

It's still a great figure compared to 5POA. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

VERY excited to add this Chewie to my collection. Totally, shamelessly paying for the cardboard on this walking carpet. I never acquired a nouveau-Vintage carded specimen for my collection, though I do have the ROTJ and modern Early Bird ANH sculpts in my loose collection. I’m probably the only old-school, new generation (from POTF2 onwards!) collector thrilled to see this variant as opposed to a Solo-styled release.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    How is that possible since they always release one, the BS series had one not that long ago,lol.
    Had one, used him for a custom...which this one looks just like. So I’ll probably ditch my customs and just go for this one.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Besides the previous Black series open mouth Chewbacca, i think other people besides me already have a Chewbacca figure by now.

Plus other people who claim they still dont have a chewbacca figure, either they're lying or they actually still dont have a more modern Chewbacca figure. That boggles my mind

Yeah I agree. It is a 2004( like a 14 year old mold) and just released under the Black Series 2015 lineup only 3 years back,lol.

I have like 3 of these or something so similar. Sorry, but pass.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I would have been all over this Chewie, but I was able to find him easily on Ebay... and at a toy show. So I ended up with two of them. Then I found the sandstorm version and I kinda prefer that one. I wish they'd do a combination of those two figures, with the leg wraps removed, so we have a wind-blown Chewie to put on the Skiff.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast