Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Droid - #83

Battle Droid - #83

Hasbro has revealed the new 6" Battle Droid, the figure can also fold down as seen in TPM:

Who will be picking this one up? Thoughts on this figure?

I'm fine with the SHF battle droids but I'm glad fellow collectors are getting a Black Series version!
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Can’t wait. These are going to be fun to army build.

I was not a HUGE fan of the PT or these droids, HOWever, I still like them enough to buy a few!

I definitely like them more at the BS6 series price point than SH Figuarts.

Multi packs would definitely entire me more than single packs.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    I was not a HUGE fan of the PT or these droids, HOWever, I still like them enough to buy a few!

I definitely like them more at the BS6 series price point than SH Figuarts.

Multi packs would definitely entice me more than single packs.
    ARGH, lack of edit feature!!

I'm looking forward to this one. The Figuarts and Bandai kit versions are good, but their hands are so delicate getting them to hold theri blaster is extremely fiddly, I expect Hasbro's design to be more robust.

They will surely look good with the clones on the shelf
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Nice to see this addition for the Clones.

I dont have any of the Figure arts or model kits, but Hasbro has been knocking out the park here lately.

Will this be release next year?

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Not a prequel fan, certainly not a Phantom Menace fan, but Maul and the Battle Droid are two must-buy figures in this line. In fact the only ones I'd buy or have bought from the prequel trilogy are Maul, Jango, Anakin, and this droid.

I'm down for a couple of "Clankers"! Hopefully they aren't rubbery like most of their 3 3/4" counterparts.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast