Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Droid - #83

Pretty cool. Not for me, personally, but pretty cool nonetheless.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Love how he got two guns in the booth pictures. Also revealed they didn't give him any unit designation on his backpack... SHF didn't either sadly.

Did see on Instagram he will fold up and has alternate arms? Anyone else know more?

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Where did you see these booth pics? What other gun does he come with?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Fanthatracks on Instagram, and the same exact rifle. The Scout was also pictured with IG-88s DLT-20A so whoever is posing these isn't concerned with what the final figure will have.

https//www.instagram.com/p/BpezPyqlJYu/?taken-by=fanthatracks

B/S/T Feedback!

Just also read about the shoulders, says they swap out for different ranks! So guessing we'll get bits to make other ranks? Unless the entire torso switches out or pannels come off the torso none of them will be accurate though.

B/S/T Feedback!

Can’t hold blaster in both hands and shoot forward = fail

He can, he got ball jonted wrists, bicep swivels, and even looks like forearm swviels. Just as much as the SHF.

B/S/T Feedback!

If the arms do allow for a two-handed grip and the hips allow for a variety of stances, it's a great release.

Well, we can't really go by those booth pics. Whoever they pay to set up their figures clearly has no idea what they are doing.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Just also read about the shoulders, says they swap out for different ranks! So guessing we'll get bits to make other ranks? Unless the entire torso switches out or pannels come off the torso none of them will be accurate though.
    Cool. I like when smaller figures come with accessories. Takes some of the sting out of the $30 price tag.

I'll probably buy a few of these guys to go with my Bandai Grievous. Now where are those Droidekas?!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast